Common Email Integrations You Need To Know About
Integrations are the heart and soul of most modern online businesses, especially those that wish to automate as many activities as possible. From a marketers’ perspective, it helps with gathering diverse information for creating personalized campaigns.
The following article highlights the key benefits of using integrations for email marketing. Additionally, find out how CRM, ecommerce, and billing integrations can improve your email strategies.
Why You Should Integrate Your Email
Email marketing on its own is not enough today. Combining insightful customer information with strategies can take you a long way. Moreover, businesses collect reams of data on customers. Meaningfully integrating this data with your email campaigns can work in your favor.
For example, email integrations can enable contact segmentation for more targeted messaging. It saves time otherwise spent jumping between half a dozen applications while increasing open rates and reducing unsubscribe rates.
In short, third-party apps improve efficiency, productivity, and accuracy of email marketing. Because this system centralizes information, tracking several campaigns becomes easy.
Information sharing is another perk to email integrations. Data can flow seamlessly from one internal team to another.
A good example could be consumer data displayed next to the mail for use by sales representatives.
Customer relationship management solutions track and store your interaction with leads and clients. It can naturally improve marketing performance by organizing and scheduling tasks perceptively.
In simple terms, a CRM doesn’t change the way you work; it merely supplements it. With this, the characteristics of the target customers become clear.
Here are the top benefits of integrating your email marketing solution with a CRM:
- Uncover accurate ROI by importing converted leads and subtracting total marketing costs
- Sales visibility: Make sales calls tailored for subscribers by employing data on customer behavior
- Insightful data: Figure out the right time to send emails, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities based on the customer data
- Targeted messages: Create personalized messages which adhere to user data such as income, job title, and more
- Information integrity: Team members can ensure the accuracy and up-to-date nature of information when they comb through it
- Reduce errors: Remove duplicate entries and mistakes generated during data transfer between multiple apps
- Trigger Actions: Common triggers include sign-up, abandoning the cart, and more. For example, if a subscribers membership is on the verge of expiring, you can send them automated email campaigns before the expiration date
Did you know that over 50% of email leads are qualified for purchases, but not ready to do so? Integrations can push prospects to convert by using campaigns tailored to their needs and wants.
When it comes to ecommerce, you’re automatically collecting many details about customers. This includes order history, amount spent, and time of sale which can be of great importance. Accordingly, shopping cart integrations can create relevant campaigns for every user.
Take a look at the top advantages of integrating ecommerce tools with your email.
- Send targeted promotions: You can increase sales when launching new products. To do so, automate special offers for specific customers around the launch
- Feedback request: Improve the UX of your site by inviting feedback from email subscribers
- Discounts on special events: First, import customer details from the ecommerce tool to the email marketing platform. Next, send segmented emails with special discounts to relevant customers. The birthday email with discounts is a good example of this
- Sign up forms: For visitors who don’t wish to purchase right away, an email sign-up form on the website can come in handy. It can gather information on users and continue the conversion to the inbox
Billing applications offer truthful data regardless of what you’re selling. It includes data on purchase history, location of the user, billing address, frequency of purchases, and more. That’s why making custom campaigns becomes easy with invoicing solutions like Xero or QuickBooks.
The following lists the ways that integrated accounting tools can help maximize your email efforts.
- Geographical location: Send segmented messages depending on the location of the user based on billing details. For example, if an Italian user purchases a product, send marketing emails in Italian thereafter to them
- Segmenting event invites: When you're hosting an event, the billing information can help you identify prospects close to the venue location
- Renewal campaigns: Launch automated campaigns to segmented contacts based on the purchase date to encourage renewals. This will automatically send messages before the due date encouraging relevant users to renew their memberships
- Reorders: Developing campaigns based on the purchase history of an ecommerce app user can be valuable too. It can automate timely discounts and promotions to increase repeat purchases
Getting onboard with integrations improves the accuracy, efficiency, and relevance of your campaigns.
A CRM integration is a perfect match for collaborating seamlessly with your team members. It gives you sales visibility, accurate ROI, zero errors, and varied action triggers. Pairing emails with ecommerce tools is another option to create targeted campaigns. Alternatively, billing integrations are ideal for producing location-specific content.
Find a way to integrate with multiple apps so that you can control and communicate between several departments and ambitions simultaneously.