Top 10 Effective Real Estate Templates
1. Welcome Email Template
In order to greet your new subscribers, the best drip campaign for realtors is the welcome email series. This is where you make introductions and connect with the prospect.
For instance, brokers who offer property assessments for free can respond to subscriber queries by offering a generic evaluation of the listing depending on its geographic location.
Here are a few tips to create welcome electronic mail drips:
- Keep the message short
- Establish the realty and your designation genuinely
- Add a link to your website
- Share your contact details
2. Template For Social Media Invitation Message
Brokers who spent the majority of their time promoting real estate services by social media often come with a vibrant social presence. It can help agents and agency owners communicate seamlessly with homeowners and homebuyers besides establishing social proof.
Remember to add the following to your social media invitation message.
- Quote the advantages of following your realty on social platforms
- Share relevant links to your real estate social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
3. Informational Mailing Template
Over 80% of homebuyers conduct online research before making a purchase decision today. Realtors can help homeowners and homebuyers by creating, managing, and consistently updating a blog that helps readers find answers related to property.
Take a look at the must-have elements in an educational email template.
- Recognize and accept the bottlenecks
- Add a blurb of the blog post to draw attention
- Call-to-action requesting leads to read the blog article by linking directly to it
4. Template For Event Emails
One surefire way to win prospects is by hosting face-to-face meetings such as open houses, special events, and auctions.
Here are the items you must include in an event alert mail:
- Summary including the date, venue, and time
- Beneficial impacts of attending the event
- Share the official link to the event
- Conclude with a CTA to encourage leads to register
5. Financing Details Electronic Mail Template
Whether your focus is on closing deals or making sales, financial emails can lead homebuyers and homeowners to engage more with you. Moreover, by streamlining the pricing information in drips, prospects can be led towards informed buying decisions.
Take a look at the following pointers for using the pricing info template:
- Point out that you understand the shortcomings of property pricing
- Offer insightful information on mortgages
- Segmentation ensures relevant information is passed on to the right leads
- Recommend leads to make use of tools shared in the email
6. Template For Testimonial Mails
By sharing customer reviews of the past leads within the email, you can improve the confidence of new prospects. Moreover, investing in a home is an emotional purchase. Testimonials from genuine existing clients act as proofs-of-satisfaction while it also encourages current leads to trust you easily.
The following describes the must-have components of an endorsement email.
- Include three to four compelling testimonials with pictures and names of the customers to increase authenticity
- Add a strong CTA that directs the prospective seller or buyer to book a consultation
7. Newsletter Mail Template
By alerting subscribers to special offers and updates regarding featured properties, this template aims to connect with and engage customers.
Here are three ways to make your realty newsletter drips attractive to clients:
- Add an intriguing and informal subject line
- List out two to three benefits of your service for buyers and sellers
- Conclude with a link to your website so that prospects can continue their research
8. Template For Message Seeking Referrals
To attract organic attention, you need past customers to share their experience with their families, friends, and so on. In return for spreading the word, you can offer incentives such as gifts or discounts. Hence, you can inspire old clients to proactively share their real estate experiences with your agency.
- Simplify the referral process with steps
- Edit and format the email in a simple and easy-to-read style
- Highlight the rewards and benefits for referrers
9. Listing Announcement Mail Template
Whether you have a new or old listing, it is important to feature the properties in your drips so that the customer gets acquainted with your inventory. You can also use a listing feedback template to request homebuyers to share opinions besides redirecting leads to other similar properties you might have.
Have a look at the following pointers to create campaigns with property listings in a few clicks.
- Optimize large and high-resolution images of properties within the mail
- Specify cost, location, and amenities against each property
- Share the calendar-link as CTA so that they can set up a meeting with you directly
10. Template For Lead Retention Email
According to the data, over 73% of real estate customers prefer to use their real estate agent for a second time. When you are trying to connect to a lead with an expired listing, address the pain point and try to offer solutions.
Here are the top things to remember when creating a drip sequence for client retention:
- Acknowledge the challenging issues faced by the client
- Share the reasons why continuing with you is beneficial for the customer
- Over 70% of customers claim they forget about their realtor after one year, so you must create drips within the year
Depending on the behavior, stage, and type of lead you have on your list, you can create custom drip campaigns that welcome prospects, announce special events, summarize your services, and much more. Adopt the right template today.