Shopify Email Marketing Services: Check Out The Best Ones!
Written By Jason Rowse - Digital Marketing Expert
Powering over 500,000 businesses, Shopify merchants use at least six apps on an average to manage their virtual stores. If you own a Shopify website, integrating with one email marketing can help you generate up to 3,800% ROI or $38 for every dollar you spend.
Read on to find out the best email marketing platform by comparing the top seven companies for ecommerce stores.
- Omnisend: Complete ecommerce solutions
- Sendinblue: Best for affordability
- GetResponse: Perfect for deep data integration
- ConvertKit: Best contact management
- Drip: Ideal for user-friendliness
- ActiveCampaign: Compliments CRM functions
- Constant Contact: Offers instant syncing
Best Tools For Shopify
Take a look at the following advantages and disadvantages of the top seven email marketers with their prices so that you can choose the best option for your online shop.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sendinblue is the best email marketing provider for budget-oriented ecommerce shop owners.
- Free: $0
- Lite: $25
- Premium: $65
- Enterprise: $Get quote
- Advanced Ecommerce Tools: Admins can use ecommerce functions such as sending in-store offers, targeting dormant customers, and more.
- Multichannel Functions: Apart from emails, use SMTP functions to send SMS alerts to the right customers at the right time.
- Segmentation & Automation: Syncing contacts is a smart way to create organized lists for automating custom campaigns.
- High Deliverability Rate: You can optimize mails to eliminate high bounce rates and reach recipients during relevant times.
- Coding Know-How: Certain features such as making dynamic lists demand programming expertise.
A pioneering provider for small-to-medium sized online businesses, GetResponse has many features for online store owners.
Monthly Pricing for Plans
- Basic: $15
- Plus: $49
- Professional: $99
- Enterprise: $1,199
- Deep Data Integration: Develop custom email sequences on the basis of deep data fields.
- Professional templates: You can create and send marketing emails in a few minutes.
- Automation: Ecommerce owners can set up automatic emails based on follow ups, abandoned carts, and promotional messages for segmented lists.
- Good Deliverability Rate: Use Time Travel feature to access a 99% delivery rate for your emails.
- Default Sending Of Opt-In Emails: Although opt-in contacts are messaged automatically, users can disable this by unmarking API subscriptions.
- Delayed Contact Syncing: It takes up to 24 hours to import a contact list.
Tailored for small, medium, and large ecommerce stores, Drip offers an ECRM that helps you automatically offer unique experiences to all customers.
- Up to 2,500 contacts: $49
- Up to 5,000 contacts: $122
- Up to 140,000 contacts: $1,740
- Ease Of Use: Webmasters can integrate effortlessly with Shopify with the help of Drip tutorial documents.
- Visual Email Builder: Start creating dynamic content with the point-and-click editor from Drip.
- Smart Segmentation: Organize contacts by order details, product variants, product categories, and other specific user data.
- Variety Of Automated Workflows: Drip offers up to 11 pre-built workflows and a colorful editor.
- Advanced Dashboards: Streamline email marketing reports with dashboards for accounts, revenue, and broadcast.
- Costly Basic Plan: The starter plan is costlier than most of the other email service providers.
Designed for large online shops with an ability to add up to 100,000 contacts, ActiveCampaign is good for creating complex workflows.
- Lite: $15
- Plus: $70
- Professional: $159
- Enterprise: $279
- Automation Workflows: Admins can use five pre-built automation workflows for email marketing on top of the predictive content and sending functions.
- Extra Features: Make use of conditional content for marketing in addition to SMS for notifying customers about new launches, deals, and offers.
- Advanced Segmentation: Import information from Shopify to ActiveCampaign to develop sophisticated lists and tags when dispatching relevant emails to your contacts.
- Lack Of Basic Features: Given ActiveCampaign is a cutting-edge platform, admins need to know coding to make complete use of its toolkit.
5. Constant Contact
Popular for its unlimited emails, Constant Contact is one of the original email marketing service providers. Find out how it can help SMEs with marketing messages .
- Email: $20
- Email Plus: $45
- User-Friendliness: Admins can directly add products to emails using the email editor or modify 100+ mobile responsive templates to send emails quickly.
- Keeps Your Data Updated: This service provider syncs contact data from your online store every 15 minutes.
- State Of The Art Segmentation: In addition to deep data integration, you can send messages to the right person at the right time based on user data from your online store using pre-segmented lists.
- Advanced Support: Award winning live support and a 60-day free trial makes this a risk-free platform that is ideal for small businesses.
- Absence Of Advanced Tools: The automation workflow is limited to abandoned cart recovery.
Besides offering a hassle-free integration with Shopify, Omnisend is used by 50,000 ecommerce marketers across 130 countries.
- Free: $0
- Standard: $16
- Pro: $99
- Effortless Use: Admins can install this service with a single-click for syncing data besides increasing conversions by 2.9 times.
- Custom Omni-Channel Automation: Make use of varied automation tools including pre-built workflows with SMS alerts and many other channels to reach your customers.
- Improve Sales: Ecommerce tools from Omnisend increase sales by 30% using scratch cards, landing pages, gift boxes, and other unique features.
- Flawless reviews: Unlike most email marketing services, Omnisend is a customer-favorite as evidenced by over 3,000 five-star reviews.
- Expensive: While the membership plans at Omnisend are priced above-average, they come with refined features worth the extra cost.
Ideal for small sized enterprises, ConvertKit offers innovative features that are user-friendly for new and established ecommerce shop owners.
- Free plan
- Complete plan at $29 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers.
- Smart Segmentation: Create basic and advanced tags to send user-specific content automatically at appropriate intervals.
- Sophisticated Automation: Visual automations with simple rules help to create custom email sequences based on customer behavior.
- Concierge Migration Service: Online brands with more than 5,000 subscribers can take advantage of professional migration services from ConvertKit.
- Email Designer: The intuitive drag-and-drop editor combined with over 500 email templates makes designing campaigns a seamless activity.
- Purchase Triggered Automation: To create non-purchase automation emails, you need to integrate with Zapier first.
How To Choose The Best Tool For Your Store
To determine the best tools, take a closer look at the most important email marketing features for Shopify stores.
- Direct Integration: This feature eliminates the need to code when connecting Shopify with your messaging campaigns.
- Drag-And-Drop Editor & Templates: Create campaigns quickly with free professional templates using an intuitive editor .
- Segmented Mailing Lists: Divide contacts based on data collected such as purchase history.
- Trigger Driven Automation: Email services can increase shop sales by sending messages activated by behavioral triggers such as abandoned carts.
- Insightful Reports: You can use perceptive reports based on user behavior generated automatically by software.
When combined with Shopify, email marketing platforms can help you manage your online store effortlessly.
Before picking a solution, find the features and pricing that fits your needs by reading our in-depth software reviews.