Why Email Marketing For Real Estate
Want to look professional in front of your clients and prospective customers? You can now quote facts, show reports, and distribute analysis with real-time data using email marketing software. It is faster, affordable, and more effective than snail mail. Another perk is its second-highest open-rate against all the other industries.
Here are the five key benefits of this popular tool for realtors:
High Demand: Over 50% of buyers find their homes online and tapping into this demand translates into new leads.
Improved Conversion & Reach: You can increase monthly closing ratios with email marketing for real estate as it offers 90% deliverability rate, 28.5% opening rate, and higher overall conversion than any other medium.
Save Time: Smart automation complements the busy schedule of realtors by eliminating repetitive tasks.
Increase Revenue: Besides being cheaper, email marketing records 3800% ROI.
Build Trust & Confidence: With personalized email content that connects with your subscriber and helps them, you can establish authority over your real estate niche.
Inspiring Real Estate Newsletter Examples And Ideas
Real estate email marketing isn’t like fashion or ecommerce, where every day presents a new opportunity to sell at an affordable price point. Real estate is a longer-term investment and pricy asset that requires an immense amount of credibility and authority to sell. Accordingly, you need to explore innovative ways to establish trustworthy and meaningful relationships that effectively nurture real estate prospects.
What Should A Good Real Estate Newsletter Include?
Instead of reinventing the wheel, it’s worthwhile to check out the popular techniques used by other real estate marketers.
- Statistics: You can compile and share reports about the latest news such as stats on apartments and cost of living of specific locations with your readers
- Insights About The Local Market: Marketers pitching real estate properties should also include market updates about local events, such as foreclosures, local events, and news to keep prospects engaged
- Client Testimonials: A powerful way to captivate new buyers is by including reviews of past purchases, properties, and deals you’ve closed so that they trust you easily
- Listing Alerts: When you’re setting up an open house or webinar, share the details with your contact list based on their preferences and demands
- Buyer’s Quizzes: One of the best ways to gain knowledge about prospects. Surveys help in collecting data on contacts that’s resourceful when creating new messages in the future
- Video Tours: Instead of sharing pictures of the property, get more realistic and boost engagement by sharing a video of the property
- Tips & How-Tos: Add educational material such as ‘Homeowner’s Guides’ or repurpose evergreen content from your blog posts
Real Estate Newsletter Template And Design Examples
- Personalized messages based on the location of users with local tips can boost engagement with your content
- Summarized property details with shareability functions captivate users and increase the reach of your emails
- Educational tips based on the preferences of the reader help you build credibility as a knowledgeable authority
Real Estate Email Drip Campaigns
The definition of drip email marketing includes promotional messages automated and added to workflows based on the triggers activated by prospects. These flows are sent to different prospects to guide them through the sales funnel and grow your relationship.
For example, welcome emails are the best way to educate the reader about your brand and highlight its values.
Drip email marketing comes with many perks.
- Save time with automation: Pre-designed email messages can help you create and automate several promotional messages
- Expand open rates: The open rates for drip messages record 80% more than bulk emails or email blasts
- Re-engage inactive contacts: Automated promotional campaigns with exciting offers, event calendars, and local news can help you target unengaged contacts
- Clear their doubts: Using a nurturing strategy for drip messages can help your contacts understand the advantages of signing up with you instead of others by tackling their uncertainties and questions
- Reuse your content: One superb idea for sharing relevant content via drip campaigns is a roundup of the blog posts from your real estate website
How Do I Pick The Right Software For Real Estate
- Customized real estate newsletter templates: Make sure the email service provider (ESP) you select has ready-to-use templates tailored for the real estate industry
- Segmentation of users: Sorting your contacts based on their characteristics with functions like segment management, subscriber data, contact rating, audience, landing page activity, behavior-targeting, and the location is best for creating exclusive messages
- List management: To manage contacts effectively and send them precisely-targeted messages, search for valuable tools like tags, custom fields, import contacts, list cleaning, and unlimited storage
- Personalization: Personalization using merge tags, dynamic content, predicted demographics, time-based sending, tags, and lists is responsible for increasing open rates by 760%, making them a must-have for any aspiring real estate ESPs
- A/B testing: You need split testing for areas like subject lines, email content, CTAs, names, and send times besides features like multivariate testing and a staging area to discover the best performing email elements
When you’re getting started with email marketing, it is recommended you don’t purchase or farm email lists. Make use of landing pages and sign up forms as they are excellent for generating leads.
Here are the five best practices
Create a workflow that opens with an incentive email (when the user signed up in exchange for a downloadable resource), followed by a welcome email. Don’t forget to add a clear “Call to Action” (CTA) in every email you send too.
Announce New Listings
Email marketing lets you notify subscribers when you list new properties, offer coupons, or have local open houses. You can also automate a roundup of listings by the week or month.
To nurture your leads and stay in touch with them, personalizing the subject line and the body of the email is vital. Use split testing and personalization tags based on the field data you have on clients to do so.
Attract Referrals With Incentives
Statistics quote that over 40% of home buyers and 38% of home sellers go for realtors referred by their family, friends or neighbors. When you add incentives like ‘10% discount for every referral’ to the email, it increases engagement and sales with former clients.
Offer Resourceful Information
From sharing a video tour of your new listing to a comprehensive analysis of market trends, you can keep a balance between sales and educational content by sending helpful information in their emails.
Email marketing is the right strategy for real estate agencies because it reaches and converts leads better than other available mediums. What’s more, popular email content can even increase social shares, in turn creating a buzz around your agency.