Best Real Estate Email Marketing Services 2021 - Full analysis
Email marketing is perfect for real estate brokers and agents because it is a dynamic strategy that adjusts well to the changing trends of brokerage.
10 Email Marketing Software Companies for Real Estate Agents
1. GetResponse - More features than the average email marketing software
- All-in-one Marketing platform
- Free 30-Day Trial
- 1000 Contacts: $15 p/m
- Landing Pages
- Advanced Automation
- Lead Generation tools to turn cold leads into happy customers
- Paid Ads
Create automated campaigns that are triggered by actions, location, or link clicks.
Read GetResponse Full Review
2. MailChimp - Best for when you are first starting out
- First starting out and on a tight budget
- 24/7 Email & Chat Support
- Customer Journey builder
- Free plan up to 2000 contacts
- 100 000 Contacts: $14.99
- Behavioral Targeting
- Send Time optimization
- A/B Testing
- Custom Templates
- Custom Branding
- Email Automation, not the greatest. I wouldn’t recommend it if that is your primary focus.
Real estate agents can test different campaigns on investors or home buyers using MailChimp's A/B split testing and push forward the campaign that performs the best.
Read MailChimp Full Review
3. SendinBlue - Affordable All-In-One Platform
- Advanced features at an affordable price
- Advanced segmentation
- Free, unlimited contacts with up to 300 emails per day
- 10 000 Emails per day: $25 p/m
- Google analytics integration
- SMS Marketing
- Facebook Ads
- Open & Click through reports
- Send time optimization
Send-in-Blues advanced segmentation allows you to split investors, first-time home buyers, or vacation home buyers into different categories. You can send relevant listings or market updates to specific categories.
Read SendinBlue Full Review
4. MailerLite - Easy-to-use platform with great deliverability rates
Over 90% of businesses on MailerLite are smaller scale given the service provider offers simplified email marketing tools fit for beginners.
It helps you nurture contact relationships using smart automation and segmentation.
They are also famous for releasing intuitive solutions and new features for email marketers regularly.
Novices can use their real estate newsletter template gallery or resource page on best practices by industry to understand more about email marketing best practices.
The best feature MailerLite is how it can expand your lead generation strategies with SEO landing pages via email.
- Create and design a landing page hosted on your domain
- Marketing automation included in the free plan
- You can use the free plan forever, including email automation with 1000 contacts and 12000 emails
- 2500 Contacts: $15 p/m
- Drag and drop editor
- A/B split testing
- Subscriber Management
- Email automation could be better, but it gets the job done.
Generate leads, build relationships and send relevant listings at an affordable price with MailerLite.
Read MailerLite Full Review
5. ActiveCampaign - Best Email Marketing Software for Advanced Users
- Real estate agents with a big budget
- Powerful email automation
- Users who are experienced in email marketing
- 14 Day Free Trial
- 1000 Contacts: $25 p/m (Limited Features)
- Send text messages
- Build landing pages
- Split test different campaigns
- Tons of integration options
- Great CRM
The built-in CRM makes it easy to manage relationships with clients.
Read ActiveCampaign Full Review
6. ConstantContact - Best deliverability rates
Constant Contact is excellent for sharing vivid pictures and details of your property listings to attract more leads. It is the best service provider if you want to create visually appealing emails.
Their email builder is intuitive and embed forms are easy-to-use.
You can also purge contacts that aren’t interested or don’t open emails with a few clicks on this service provider.
For realtors, the segmentation and tagging tools on come in handy.
Brokers can use it to tag contacts by the property they took interest in, or the budget they quoted.
Another incredible use of Constant Contact is attracting social media shares to your emails.
- Survey & Social Campaigns
- Basic users who aren’t looking for over the top features
- 60 Day free trial (US & CAD)
- 30 Day free trial for the rest of the world
- 500 Contacts: $20 p/m
- Customizable templates
- Tracking & Reporting
- Industry-Specific Templates
Constant Contact is basic, yet they offer a 91.5% deliverability rate.
Read ConstantContact Full Review
7. AWeber - Delivers Great Reports
- A/B Split testing
- Email Web Analytics
- Ready-to-send email templates
- List management tools
- Overall Reports
- 24/7 email & chat support
AWeber does a great job at educating beginners on their platform with in-depth articles, videos, and even podcasts.
Read AWeber Full Review
8. BenchMark - Best User-Friendly Software
Brokers will find email marketing from Benchmark ideal for generating buyer and seller leads. With over 300 templates for building newsletters and brochures, realtors will find it easy to create responsive email content with this software.
Theyl are best known for its automation based on segmented lists. You can send triggered emails based on subscriber birthdays with the ‘drip email campaign builder'. The vast resources on their website can help beginners get acquainted with real estate email marketing at ease.
- Easy to navigate the software
- Online Support, loads of videos to watch
- Free Spam testing
- The free plan includes unlimited contacts but only 250 emails per month
- 1000 Contacts: $23 p/m
- Wide variety of templates available
- Fast drag-and-drop editor
- Built-in-image editor
- Not the best deliverability rates
BenchMark allows you to build creative templates that include home listings with their fast drag-and-drop editor.
Read BenchMark Full Review
9. Moosend - Affordable & Basic Email Software
- Affordable Prices
- Compare client tracking
- Advanced application programming interface
- Free forever 1000 contacts with limited features
- 1000 Contacts: $8 p/m
- SMTP server
- Landing pages
- Reporting & Analytics
Moosend has all the necessary features at an affordable price to send home buyers successful campaigns.
Read Moosend Full Review
10. HubSpot - Advanced CRM
- Advanced users with a big budget
- Free CRM
- 2000 Contacts: $50 p/m
- Contact Management
- Landing Pages
- Free CRM
- Traffic and conversion analytics
Bottom Line: Real estate agents can sell more homes by nurturing their relationships with their clients when using HubSpot’s built-in CRM system.
Read HubSpot Full Review