Written by Ria du Plessis - Digital Marketing Expert
Automizy in a nutshell
|Segmentation and Geo:||Yes|
|Delivery by Time zone:||Yes|
|Means of Use:||Computer or Mobile|
|Industry:||Technology, Marketing, Advertising|
What is Automizy?
Automizy is an email marketing software specifically designed to improve email opening rates by up to thirty-four percent. In addition, Automizy provides affordable ways to organize, generate, implement and observe email campaigns, primarily for small- to medium-sized businesses and freelancers.
Automizy Pros & Cons
- Easy-to-use interface: Automizy's email designer aims to help people of all skill levels, specifically those with no previous coding experience. You can use their intuitive visual automation builder for less than four minutes and have a professional email ready.
- Unlimited email sends: No matter which payment plan you're on, unlimited email sends, sub-account and users come standard.
- Reasonable prices: this platform charges monthly on a sliding scale basis, starting at $9.00 for two hundred active contacts. Prices go up fairly as you earn more active subscribers.
- Friendly support: this platform provides customers support in four different ways, no matter what payment plan they're on. If you need help at any point, you can contact them through an email address, a phone number, or the live chat box on the website. Automizy support also includes a FAQs page and a forum with informative pages written by the platform's developers.
- Fourteen-day free trial: if you want to try this platform's features without needing any credit card details, Automizy allows you fourteen free days of using the website.
- A/B testing currently only supports email subject lines: while this platform does test the success of up to four different subject lines, it only tests the subject lines, not the entire email.
- A restricted number of integrations exclusive to Automizy: this platform officially only integrates twenty-four different apps to your pages, unless you have a Zapier account, in which case it unlocks over three thousand other apps to help you with productivity.
- Not much variety regarding templates for emails: with Automizy, you only have thirty-one different templates available to you. Customers can't yet design and create their own pages from scratch, as of yet.
Who is Automizy Good For?
Automizy is suited for you if:
- You like growing your contact list quickly – this platform allows you to create landing pages and add sign-up forms to your emails so that you can capture contact information easily.
- You are a small business – Automizy's specifically targeted towards small- to medium-sized businesses and freelancers with their affordable prices and drag-and-drop email builder that you can use with no previous coding experience required.
- You need state-of-the-art automation – this platform is well known for its easy-to-use, simplistic, fully integrated automation builder that takes only four minutes to implement successfully.
Automizy Isn't Recommended For:
- Large businesses: if you want to send out bulk emails to over a thousand active subscribers or more, you'll have to pay upwards of $49/month.
- You enjoy creating your own pages using templates: this platform supports thirty-one different ready-to-use templates. If you want to make your page from scratch, you'll have to upload a custom-made HTML email.
- If you want a free version: Automizy does not have a free version of their platform. Instead, they have a fourteen-day free trial for you to try their website.
# of active contacts
200 or less
- Automizy is an excellent, all-inclusive platform, giving you full access to all of its features, no matter how much you’re paying them per month the only difference is in the number of active contacts.
It's straightforward and hassle-free to cancel with Automizy. You can cancel at any time and won't be billed for any ensuing months. However, you do have to give thirty days' notice before any cancellations.
Automizy Customer Service
The only option for support is by emailing the team at email@example.com.
This platform has thirty-six full features for you to choose from. While that isn't as many as some competitors, there are more than enough features for you to get started with if you're a small- to medium-sized business, blogger, startup, or freelancer. Here are some of the stand-out features:
Drag-and-drop Email Editor
This platform's drag-and-drop email editor is known well in its field, with eleven customizable features requiring only three minutes to implement successfully. You can easily edit everything from images to shortcuts to your social media pages, and all without needing any previous coding experience whatsoever.
Landing Page Creation
Automizy has an easy-to-use landing page creator that helps you turn potential leads into active subscribers. Additionally, you can also add Webinars, educational email sequences, and ebooks to your pages.
This platform has an intuitive, predictive AI that works in various ways to help you. Automatic drip campaign optimization and predicting the performance of subject lines that could increase the opening rates of your emails are two highlights of this feature.
There’s automated A/B split testing for bulk and short burst emails to determine your most effective content options
Automizy has an algorithm that automatically optimizes up to four different subject lines for you, which could help with higher opening rates. It takes only two minutes to set up successfully, and if you're stuck at any point, you can easily find Automizy's user-friendly Help Center.
This platform has a built-in visual automation builder, and in five steps, you can create your drip campaign. This includes setting up triggers and tagging contacts. Once your drip campaign has successfully begun, Automizy allows you to keep an eye on various metrics within your email campaign in real-time.
Ease of Use
When I logged onto Automizy, I found that it was a website with a simple white background that detailed everything I needed to know without searching for it. This no-frills website is for you if you need powerful email marketing software but don't have any previous IT knowledge or experience.
Design and Ease of Use
Design options are a little lacking, but are certainly user-friendly.
Drag and Drop Interface
The drag and drop email builder lets you design high-quality emails without any coding skills
Landing page creator
You also won't need coding skills to create your landing page
There are 11 basic email templates available
Sign up forms within newsletter tool (opt in-opt out process)
Form creation is an easy process, and there’s guidance offered on the best layouts
This platform's sophisticated customization allows you to design your branding, calls to action, fields, and forms however you want to. Automizy also has thirty-one pre-made, ready-to-use templates that are all fully customizable.
Automizy has five different types of analytics that you can keep track of in real-time. They allow you to keep an eye on everything you've set up, from how successful your overall campaign has been to more in-depth analyses on automation and landing pages.
Creating Email Campaigns and Managing
These features will enable you to create and oversee your ideal email marketing campaign.
Emails sent/opened and links clicked
Tracking codes connected to each link allow you to assess your overall performance
Deliverability rate and delivery by time zone (spam)
Avoid spam folders by fine-tuning and creating inconsistencies in your delivery rate and time
Creating and importing email lists
Upload your current contact list quickly from a CSV file
You can customize various facets of your email marketing campaign for the most efficient results
Reporting and Analysis
Automizy allows you to track and assess your current progress and makes it easy to optimize your campaign.
Engagement reports (Email open rate and CR tracking)
Assess your engagement and view change reports to see how effective your current emails are
There are five options for segmenting your target audience
Social media tracking
Reports and analysis show exactly how effective your social media broadcasts are
There’s a calculator that takes your current success rates and uses these to predict your future earnings
Automizy's Visual Automation Builder is well-known for being ahead of the pack, and it takes you four minutes and four steps to set up correctly. Here are some more details:
- Email marketing automation: this platform's automation builder supports email sending, contact segmentation, and contact management.
- Triggers: when creating your automated email, you can add eight different types of triggers to it. You can also add tags to your triggers in five different ways, including manually or through third-party integrations.
- Actions: there are at least ten actions that your automation can do with your contacts automatically, including sending welcome messages or adding/removing tags.
- Conditions: multiple different conditions cause your automation to segment your contacts on this platform, including whether they opened or clicked on your email or have a specific tag.
Here is an example of an automation for a ‘Welcome New Subscribers’ page.
With Automizy, there's a larger than usual range of automation options to take away the repetitive tasks of your email marketing campaign, saving you time and money. You can build specific automations to do almost anything that you’d plan on doing with your emails, so the possibilities are practically endless.
Automizy currently has twenty-four different tools integrated within it. Some of the main tools available through this platform are WordPress, Zapier, and Pabbly. The WordPress widget works well if you're a blogger or freelancer and want to send mass emails to your followers. Additionally, if you have a Zapier account and link it with Automizy, over three thousand different apps become available to you so that you can automate your emails productively. Automizy also has integrated tools for contact generation, sales, automation, email verification, eCommerce, or public API.
There are a variety of pre-integrated options, with the ability to add more if you desire.
Automizy REST API allows integration of your chosen programs
Integrations with these platforms: Ecommerce, Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce and Woocommerce
You can use all of the above platforms
Various CRM tools are available, like the highly-rated VerifyBee
Social Media integrations
There are no pre-integrated social media options, but you can include them as add ons
There are just 16 apps loaded up
You can add a wide variety of extras if there isn't an app already available to suit your needs
Sendinblue is a simple but powerful tool for controlling email marketing campaigns. It allows you to send automation, transactional emails, and SMS messages. Prices start at $25/month, but it does have a free account that enables you to send 300 emails a day.
SendX is a low-cost, instinctive, and customizable email marketing software that supports enterprises of all sizes. It provides unlimited email sends, 24x7 live support, and excellent deliverability.
EmailOctopus has simple yet powerful tools for growing and engaging an audience. You can create email campaigns and drip sequences, as well as integrate your mailing list with a custom-made sign-up form and landing pages.
Automizy is excellent for its target audiences of small- to medium-sized businesses, with its simple, easy-to-use website and affordable prices. While the lack of template creation and limited AB testing is a downside, it more than makes up for its shortcomings with its automation and drag-and-drop email creation.
Automizy is great for its range of customizing options for email marketing strategies. Plus, the analytical tools are ideal for updating and optimizing the performance of your emails. The design options are a little lacking, but will still suit most needs.
The main issue with this service is the pricing, which is based on your number of subscribers. If you're running a small blog and would like to automate your weekly newsletters or something similar, this service is quite cheap and useful, but if you’re looking to send mass emails to potential leads, this likely isn't the most frugal option for you.
A better service in this situation may be Constant Contact. While this company can also cater to tech novices and those with low maintenance needs, it's a better and cheaper choice for larger businesses, especially if you plan to target a large number of leads.