Written By Henry Walden - Digital Marketing Expert
What is Bitrix24?
Bitrix24 has been in the market since 1998, and its headquarters are in the United States. The platform is open-source while being available on-premise or in the cloud. It is accessible for customers in 18 languages and has free and paid plans.
Bitrix24 Pros & Cons
- Free trial and forever free version are available: Bitrix24 is one of those online platforms that offers its clients both a free 30-day trial and a forever free version.
- A mobile app is available: This platform also comes with a free mobile app that anyone can download from both the Apple and Play Stores.
- It has a large number of features: Bitrix24 offers a large number of features that clients can use to facilitate communication inside their business.
- More advanced plans are expensive: In case you have a large business with a lot of employees, you will need to pay for a more advanced plan that could seem expensive.
- No client support for the free version: Another downfall of this platform is that the free version does not come with any type of client support.
- Difficult to understand and use for beginners: People who don’t have a lot of prior experience working with CRM-focused platforms might need some time to adjust to its many functionalities.
Who is Bitrix24 Good For?
- Large companies with many employees: If I think of its communication and CRM-oriented features, I consider Bitrix24 to be perfect for large companies with a lot of employees. These people need a more streamlined and smooth communication system, and this platform definitely provides that with many other tools involved.
- People with some experience: People who have previously worked with similar tools are the best clients for this one too. There are a lot of features involved, and only someone who knows what to look for can use them the right way.
Bitrix24 Isn’t Recommended For:
- Companies on a budget: A relatively large company will definitely need a more advanced plan if they want to enjoy the platform’s full capacity. In this case, things might get a bit more expensive, and if you are on a budget, you might want to look elsewhere.
- Individuals and beginners: Bitrix24 is clearly a platform for multiple people that creates a smoother communication channel so freelancers and individuals, in general, are not part of its target clientele. Beginners will also feel lost among this platform’s many features and they might end up making mistakes or considering it useless.
Number of users
Basic CRM features
CRM marketing & Sales intelligence
Sales & Marketing Automation
On cloud pricing
Bitrix24’s offer is so varied and large that it would be impossible to completely detail. However, it’s important to note that the free version also has some features like 5GB online storage and some basic CRM and communication tools.
Any client can cancel their subscription or terminate their account by writing to the platform. In case you have violated the platform’s rules in any way, there is no refund available. In case the termination is just a decision, this will take place immediately, and you will be refunded for any pre-paid features.
The number of features that this platform offers to its clients is very high. However, right now, we will take a look at the most important features:
· Communication features
Bitrix24’s communication features are many and very useful. There is a complex online workspace for everyone to access, you can record calls, see workflows, calendars, tasks, and schedule appointments. There is also a telephony feature along with a complex HR management system and document management tools that are mandatory for any company.
· Tasks and projects
The project planning software on this platform includes more than 35 tools, all meant to enhance productivity, manage projects easily, and collaborate swiftly. There is a time management tool, a Gantt chart, a Kanban board, and a task automation feature that is very helpful, among other things.
· CRM features
Bitrix24 is one of the most popular platforms for CRM on the market. It offers unlimited client databases, pipelines, sales funnels, sales data analytics, email marketing automation, social media, and many others.
This is how the complex dashboard on Bitrix24 looks like
· Contact center
Bitrix24 has a complex central hub that can connect all of your social media platforms for better communication. A large number of integrations in the form of widgets are available along with a live chat and a telephone tool.
· Website and online store builder
This platform’s website builder is block-based and can create professional web pages or stores that arrive directly with a Bitrix24 CRM integration. You can also choose from templates and personalize your pages however you want using a very high number of tools.
This is how creating a marketing campaign looks like on Bitrix24
The Bitrix24 automation system is extremely interesting and allows you to create sales funnels, pipelines, and e-mail marketing campaigns without much hassle. Here’s what you need to know:
- Email marketing automation: This feature helps with bulk email campaigns as well as occasional emails. You can segment your audience depending on their behaviors and automatically send personalized messages.
- Sales funnel automation: These types of funnels will automatically send messages, SMS messages, emails, and notifications that turn simple visitors into clients.
Creating templates on Bitrix24
Integrations that are available on Bitrix24 are Zapier, MailChimp, Slack, Skype, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, and many more. These help a company maintain a very high level of contact among its employees and facilitate much better communication and collaboration for increased productivity and revenue.
Some of the integrations that are available on Bitrix24
ActiveCampaign is a relatively cheap and easy-to-use platform. It is also a perfect choice if you need a tool for a large business. Its prices begin at just $9 per month, and it has more than 850 available integrations.
HubSpot comes as another nice option in case you want to create and develop high-quality email marketing campaigns easily and quickly. Its prices start at €41 per month, and there are all kinds of features available for all types of clients.
Sendinblue is another alternative if you want a platform that is easy to use and has an intuitive and fast UI. The prices for this tool start at $25 per month, and even the most basic plan has a plethora of benefits that you can enjoy.
Bitrix24 is without a doubt one of the holy grails of email marketing and CRM. It’s one of the most popular platforms with an incredible number of clients from all over the world. I think that it’s one to try, especially if you are looking to streamline communication and collaboration within your business and to get help regarding email marketing campaigns and automation.