Written By Henry Walden - Digital Marketing Expert
What is ClickFunnels?
As cloud-based software, ClickFunnels offer a variety of templates and functions to its customers so they can come up with engaging and efficient marketing campaigns. The platform also enables clients to send personalized follow-up notifications that fit their exact preferences and needs.
ClickFunnels Pros & Cons
- A large number of features: ClickFunnels is the type of platform that seems like it could do anything you want it to. It has a plethora of useful tools and features that can help any kind of business.
- Very good templates available: This software has some very nice templates that clients can use for their marketing campaigns. Their drag and drop function also works like a charm and makes your job so much easier.
- Free trial: The platform offers potential future clients the possibility to try its features through a free 14-days trial that is easy to access.
- The interface requires getting used to: The ClickFunnels interface can look outdated and complicated, especially for a beginner. Its wide range of features can become confusing, and you may find yourself lost among all the buttons and functions there.
- Quite expensive: The platform could seem expensive for some.
- No free version: This software does not have a free version, and you need to pay if you want to use it for your marketing campaigns regularly. It does, however, have a free trial which I already mentioned.
- Requires card details even for the trial: This is a practice that I’ve noticed in many similar platforms. If I sign-up for a free trial, let it be free and don’t force me to enter my card details just in case. This is a big no-no for me.
Who is ClickFunnels Good For?
- Businesses big and small: This platform is good for any kind of business or brand because it has everything you need to create good marketing campaigns and sales funnels.
- People who are willing to pay more: If you are not on a budget and are willing to pay any price for good service, this software is for you.
ClickFunnels Isn’t Recommended For:
- Complete beginners: As you’ve already read above, ClickFunnels has a complicated, weird, and old-fashioned user interface that will make beginners lose their minds trying to figure it out.
- People on a budget: Again, in case you are on a budget, ClickFunnels is not the choice for you. It costs a lot, especially in comparison with other platforms, and some might not be willing to pay for it.
The ClickFunnels plans have many benefits that grow as the price increases. The TwoCommaClubX plan is special, not only because it costs a lot but also because it has some unique features that only its clients can access. The most important benefits include courses and books that would cost way more if bought separately.
Clients can cancel their accounts whenever they like, and they can even download CSV files containing all of their data. Another option is to pause the account, and all of your data will be kept intact. Refunds are only offered for physical products or in case something you’ve bought is no longer available. You can request a refund via email within 30 days of the purchase.
ClickFunnels has a large number of features that are meant to help all kinds of businesses deliver top-notch emails and create effective funnels in a simple yet in-depth manner. I will talk a bit about some of the most important features:
· Different types of funnels
ClickFunnels offers clients the possibility to create different types of funnels to generate leads through emails or other solutions, generate sales, and run online events. Things like webinars can easily be organized through a specialized funnel that this platform allows you to design and personalize.
· Funnel adjustment
Clients have a lot of tools that they can use to adjust their funnels according to their goals, target audience, and their preferences. You are free to do whatever you want with the pages, move them, add membership pages, affiliate centers, or even order forms.
· Page customization
The ability to customize your pages however you like is important for an efficient email marketing campaign, and ClickFunnels gives you this possibility. You can use their pre-made templates, make one of your own, or modify pre-existing ones with your details like a new logo, new images, a headline, or you can even add videos.
The page detailing ClickFunnels’ features and a look at the dashboard
· Email automation
With the ClickFunnels email automation tool, you can capture leads and then follow up with messages that are interesting for these people. The Automation tab allows you to come up with emails and sequences to attract your audience. The available templates can be edited however you like, modified with your messages, and then sent to your subscribers.
· Follow-up funnels
You can also design follow-up funnels by adding a new list and naming it. This platform also has “smart lists” that can extract specific information regarding your customers which you can then use for better targeting strategies and more convincing messages and notifications.
· Add products to a funnel
Thanks to ClickFunnels’ numerous integrations, clients can use any app that helps them add products to a funnel. You can add both digital and physical goods to a funnel and set up everything with your specific data.
· Split tests
Split tests are used to optimize the funnels you’ve created and to see where extra modifications are needed. A/B split tests are available on this platform for businesses to go straight to the target and have the certainty that what they’re creating is efficient and brings revenue.
A look at the ClickFunnels page editor
This software’s email automation tool helps you send various types of emails to your audience easily and quickly. Some of its most important traits include:
- Email marketing automation: Through the automation tab, you can come up with personalized sequences that you can then send to people after a sale or an opt-in. Notifications are also available whenever someone buys a product or opts in.
- Creating and personalizing the emails: Creating the actual emails is very easy thanks to the wide range of templates available on the platform. Moreover, you can always modify those and twist them so they fit in with your target audience’s preference.
How to use the Automation Tab on ClickFunnels
Creating your campaign is relatively easy with this platform, but if you want to make your efforts worthwhile, you can integrate it with some powerful tools. ClickFunnels offers a variety of integrations that are easy to work with, among which are Aweber, Drip, Constant Contact, Facebook, HTML Form, HubSpot, MailChimp, Twilio, Zapier, and many others.
Some of the steps to take when adding integrations on ClickFunnels
Aweber is a good email marketing solution that works for similar clients and is quite affordable, with prices starting at $16.15 per month and a free version available. It also has many features, and some might even find it easier to use than ClickFunnels.
SendX is an alternative if you are looking for good software that’s within a reasonable price range. Its prices start at $7.49 per month and increase depending on how many subscribers you have.
Sendinblue represents a solution for your email marketing campaigns, especially if you already have some experience with these kinds of tools. It has a free version, and its Lite plan starts at $25 per month.
ClickFunnels is a good platform for those businesses that want to create engaging and personalized email marketing campaigns. However, keep in mind that you need some experience to use it properly and that its interface and features might look intimidating at first.