Written By Jason Rowse - Digital Marketing Expert
What is Rapidmail?
Rapidmail has over 100,000 customers all over the world and is an honored member of the Certified Senders Alliance. Their headquarters is in Germany, and they offer a large variety of email marketing-oriented services.
Rapidmail Pros & Cons
- Very easy to use: Rapidmail is definitely one of the easiest-to-use email marketing services out there. You don’t need any experience to understand how it works and what it offers.
- Professional customer support team: The Rapidmail customer support team is truly professional and will solve any issues that you might have in no time.
- Lots of templates: Rapidmail offers a wide range of beautiful templates to pick from.
- Free trial available: Rapidmail has a free trial available that will not ask you to enter any card details in order to benefit from it.
- No mobile app available: Rapidmail is yet to launch a mobile app, some might find this discouraging.
- No free plan available: Paid subscription plans are available a 100% free plan. However, as I already mentioned, they do have a free trial for product testing.
Who is Rapidmail Good For?
- Freelancers: This is a good email marketing tool for freelancers because it is extremely easy to use and allows you to select your number of subscribers and messages. Their most basic plan is super affordable.
- All business sizes: Rapidmail is also a good choice for small, medium, and large businesses with flexible packages.
Rapidmail isn’t Recommended For:
- People who expect a free service: Rapidmail doesn’t have a free version of its software so it’s not suitable for people who only want to use it one or two times. Their basic plan, however, allows clients to only pay for what they use.
- People who expect to benefit from training: Rapidmail offers informational documents that can act as a guide in case you are a beginner, but don’t expect tutorials, webinars, or live training.
Number of recipients
Billed per mail sent
Free delivery for max. 10 recipients
No set contract period
100 e-mails per automation free/ month
Pay as you go
up to 10
up to 250
up to 5.000
up to 2.500
Rapidmail allows you to choose your price plan according to your needs. You will never pay too much or too little because you always know exactly how many recipients you are paying for.
In case you don’t want monthly credits anymore, you can always switch to the Pay as you go plan which doesn’t obligate you to any payment as long as you don’t use it. However, you cannot perform this switch if you have more than one user. So, you will have to delete all users for you to switch to the basic plan.
Rapidmail has five main categories of features. In the following section, I will detail each of them so you can grasp a better understanding of what this software offers.
You don’t have to be an expert or have any experience in email marketing to create engaging newsletters for your subscribers. Rapidmail does that for you in a way that will attract new subscribers and keep them interested in what you have to say.
· Marketing Automation
Thanks to the highly advanced marketing automation technology that Rapidmail employs, you can send all sorts of emails and notifications, including occasional ones, automatically.
· Transaction emails
The most important emails, like confirmation ones, can now be automatically sent and monitored all the way through. Thanks to this feature, you can make sure that you will have a very high delivery rate for your marketing campaign.
This is the look of the rapidmail free trial dashboard
The statistics on Rapidmail are very detailed and super easy to access and understand in one single look. Thanks to them, you will know at all times the degree of effectiveness of your marketing campaign and where to go next.
Thanks to the Rapidmail editor, which is very complex and interesting, you will be able to come up with unique ideas for your newsletters that will maintain your subscribers’ interest. Plus, you don’t have to be an expert or have any kind of experience in programming to do so.
A look at the Templates page on Rapidmail
The Rapidmail marketing automation feature is extremely useful for all types of clients. It creates a more dynamic environment so that your subscribers feel a real connection and want to come back for more. Here is what it can offer to you:
- Annual emails: This is all about personalized emails and newsletters that target your audience and make it warmer when it comes to your brand. Regardless if they are for their birthday or any other yearly occasion, these are gold.
- Welcome emails: Everyone wants to feel welcomed into a community, including your subscribers. This is why greeting your clients, offering them a welcome gift, or simply introducing yourself through these emails is a very good strategy.
- One-time emails: These emails are meant to either announce something important or to remind your subscribers about approaching events or
This is where you can create automated mailings on Rapidmail
Right now, Rapidmail has nine different integrations available for clients to use. Some of the most popular and important ones are WordPress, Shopify, Shopware 5 and 6, PrestaShop, and Plentymarkets. The process is easy and simple. In the case of WordPress, for example, you don’t have to create an integration but only to install the plugin.
These are only a few of the integrations available on Rapidmail
EmailOctopus is a rather simplistic email marketing tool but one that does its job perfectly well and it’s suitable even if you lack experience. It allows clients to integrate mailing lists with landing pages and sign-up forms.
Constant Contact is a platform that aids NGOs and smaller businesses to extend their reach through email marketing campaigns. It also has email automation as well as many other features like eCommerce integrations to help you out in your mission.
ActiveCampaign is active in 170 countries all over the world and currently has 130,000 clients who enjoy its email marketing services. It has over 500 custom-made automation types available and its CXA platform is certainly one of the best on the market. Its prices start at only $9 per month and it has over 850 integrations for clients to use.
All in all, I can honestly say that Rapidmail is one of the best choices around if you want an easy-to-use email marketing software that also allows you to test it through a free trial. Its many features, including the marketing automation, advanced editor, integrations, and templates make it worth your time. This software works well regardless of your experience level or the magnitude of your business. I say it’s worth checking out if you are into modern-looking interfaces that are intuitive and fast too.