Written By Henry Walden - Digital Marketing Expert
What is UniSender?
UniSender’s goal is to aid customers when it comes to creating email, Viber, and SMS marketing campaigns while promising to help businesses maintain sales and attract new clients. Their platform is intuitive even if you don’t have a lot of prior experience in this field.
UniSender Pros & Cons
- Intuitive and fast interface: The UniSender interface works very fast, doesn’t have bugs or glitches, and is intuitive, even for a beginner. You can easily access all of the tools, and a good idea might be to look at their sitemap first.
- Live chat available: UniSender has a live chat feature that’s available 24/7 for everyone to use and receive information from. They say that the reply time is usually under 5 minutes.
- Ability to create templates: Any client can create their email templates and play around with their premade templates or create their own.
- Free version available: UniSender allows people to use a completely free version without any restrictions or hidden fees which is perfect if you only create an email campaign occasionally.
- No mobile app available: You can only use UniSender’s services on a computer as the platform doesn’t yet have a dedicated mobile app.
- No free trial available: There is no free trial available with all the features. However, as I already said, the platform comes with a free version to compensate for that.
Who is UniSender Good For?
UniSender is good for you in case:
- Individual entrepreneurs: UniSender is amazing for freelancers or individual entrepreneurs who need to send out a relatively low number of e-mails. The platform facilitates that and makes your job a lot easier.
- Small and medium-sized brands: UniSender is also perfect for small and medium-sized brands.
UniSender Isn't Recommended For:
- People who want video or in-person tutorials/training: UniSender only provides live online training, webinars, and has a large database of informational documents that can help you out. So, in case you don’t have the time for live training, this software might not be for you.
- People who expect phone customer support: This platform only provides customer support via email or live chat that’s available on their website.
Free for up to 100,
Free for up to 100,
Free for up to 100,
$100 for at least 100k contacts
Pay as You Go
It’s important to note that UniSender has three additional plans that clients can choose from. They can pick the UniOne transactional emails feature, the SMS, or the Viber features. Payments are done easily and safely via your Mastercard/Visa card or PayPal.
Clients are able to cancel their subscription at any time and can even receive a refund within 30 days of their request. However, a client must have a valid and acceptable reason for requesting a refund in order for it to be accepted. Keep in mind that the processing period for a refund request usually lasts anywhere between 7 to 10 days.
UniSender displays nine email marketing features on its official website. Each of them has its own characteristics which I will briefly discuss:
UniSenders has a free bulk service that allows you to make and send out bulk emails. A client can send up to 1,500 messages/month completely for free. The platform offers 24/7 support for this service too.
With UniSender, you can come up with original email ideas without any prior coding experience. You can use their drag-and-drop editor or pick from over 100 pre-made templates for your emails.
As a brand, it’s crucial to accompany your subscribers every step of the way. This feature allows you to create and send out all kinds of messages. You only have to set it up one time, and then it will do the job for you.
These are the most important messages that you need to send out to your clients, and UniSender allows you to do just that. Thanks to their SMTP API, you can start sending a maximum of 50,000 emails/hour.
This is how the dashboard of UniSender looks like
Analyzing your marketing campaigns is important so you can make the right decisions based on the provided data. UniSender offers you integration with Google Analytics so you can see what’s going on at all times.
A/B testing allows you to perform tests on everything, from subject lines to other things that you might want to introduce into your campaign. This way, you can know for sure what your subscribers want.
UniSender offers you the possibility to segment your clients so you can find out exactly what they like. This will help your conversion, and your business and sales will increase. This platform offers more than 70 segmentation criteria for you to pick from.
Thanks to the software’s pop-up builder, you can create attractive pop-up forms. It is an easy and fun process.
The automation feature on UniSender makes your job as a marketing campaign manager a lot easier. You can automatically create, set up, and send emails non-stop, so you have time to focus on other things.
This is a look at the template builder on UniSender and all the available settings
There are over 12 email automation templates on UniSender that allow you to fit your subscribers’ needs and preferences perfectly. You can either begin a conversation and keep them engaged or send them occasional emails.
- Reminders: With the UniSender automation tool, you can remind clients about their carts, follow-ups on orders, or anything else that you might need.
- Welcome messages: UniSender makes it easy for you to keep in touch with your newest clients and maintain their interest in your products or business.
- Special occasion emails: Everybody loves it when a brand cares and launches interesting email marketing campaigns for the holidays or their birthdays. The UniSender automation feature helps you achieve just that.
This is how the creation from scratch of an automatic chain looks like
There are currently 13 integrations available on UniSender for clients, some of them include Facebook, Tilda, WordPress, Magento, Bitrix24, and X-Cart. All of these integrations work very well and are very easy to create, regardless of your experience level. In fact, the platform even has a written tutorial that explains every step that you should take.
Example of Facebook integration on UniSender
HubSpot is a good alternative for UniSender. They have a very good CRM, and clients can have up to one million subscribers and an unlimited number of login users.
Sendinblue is also good if you want a good email automation tool that is very intuitive and fast with useful features. This one is also nice because it has a free version that everyone can use.
Aweber is an email marketing software that has a good automation tool, a completely free version that you can use, and a few paid subscriptions with more advanced features.
UniSender is one of the best email marketing solutions on the market right now, suitable for both novices and seasoned users, as well as for individuals and businesses. It represents a very good option in case you’re looking for ways to make your campaigns run smoother and easier.