Written By Henry Walden - Digital Marketing Expert
What is Vision6?
Vision6 is an online platform based in Australia and was founded back in 2001. Its main goal is to aid customers in sending personalized and professional emails as part of engaging marketing campaigns that will be remembered. This way, a brand’s engagement level sees a boost and its subscribers stick around because they want to and not because they have to.
Vision6 Pros & Cons
- Easy to use: Vision6 has an intuitive interface which makes it easy to use. Its features are accessible, and the dashboard is clean and tidy.
- Free version: This software comes with a totally free version which is good for freelancers or very small businesses.
- Good support system: Their support system is professional and tries to solve your issues as soon as possible.
- Can be confusing for inexperienced people: This applies especially to those who don’t have an IT background. You may want to ask for some help or educate yourself, especially in HTML, before using Vision6. I want to point out that while its UI is easy to comprehend, some of the features it contains can be difficult to deal with.
- Could seem expensive for some people: The prices for the three plans on this platform might seem a bit high if we compare them to other similar services.
Who is Vision6 Good For?
- All kinds of businesses: This software is a good choice for all kinds of businesses, whatever the size and number of clients.
- Nonprofit organizations: Nonprofit organizations can definitely benefit from this software’s email and SMS marketing services for increasing their audience and reaching as many people as possible in a professional yet attractive manner.
Vision6 Isn't Recommended For:
- People with zero IT experience: Vision6 has some features that people without an IT background might find difficult to use. People who have no idea about HTML, for example, might not be that thrilled.
- People who expect the most advanced interface: This platform’s interface and layout design could seem a bit outdated, especially for people who are used to the latest updates on the market.
Number of contacts
Standard Support & Automation
Unlimited e-mail sends
Pro Marketer Account
Keep in mind that there are many other benefits that each of these pricing plans has, and they are worth checking out. Clients can choose the number of contacts they have and then balance their options carefully.
A client’s account will be deleted in case a dispute between the two parties hasn’t been resolved within 15 business days. Vision6 doesn’t offer refunds in the case of losses caused by system maintenance, downtime, or any similar events. There is no additional information concerning refunds caused by any other kind of problems.
Vision6’s website shows six main types of features that are available for all of its users. I will talk a bit about each of them for you to grasp a better understanding of this platform’s offer.
Email campaigns need to look a certain way if you want to attract as many people as possible. Vision6 allows clients to personalize these messages using their pre-made templates and drag-and-drop editor. You can also design custom templates according to your needs and preferences.
CRM & Reporting
Customer insights are valuable, and any business needs them to come up with high-quality marketing campaigns. This software offers you a real-time insight feature along with conditional content for more accurate targeting.
High-quality signup forms can turn your visitors into leads. The Vision6 integrations help clients reach the desired audience at the right time for it to become permanent and engaged.
This is the dashboard that users have access to on Vision6
This software’s collaboration instruments allow you to plan and synchronize feedback. All team members can collaborate for a seamless and pleasant experience.
Vision6 can be integrated with the most important apps to make your job a lot easier and for increased productivity. These integrations will keep clients updated at all times without them having to worry about any extra things.
Thanks to this feature, clients can automatically send emails that can keep audiences engaged. This is an important part of any marketing software that can seriously increase your revenue both in the short and the long run.
This is the automation page on the Vision6 dashboard
Thanks to this feature, clients can increase their brand’s reputation, reach, and, most importantly, improve revenue. These are also important to note:
- Email marketing automation: Transactional emails are statistically the most opened and clicked on kinds of messages. This is because it gets people interested by being sent after a certain event.
- Top-notch customer experience: Vision6 aims to help all of its clients improve their customer experience because this is the first step towards having a bigger and more engaged audience.
- Built-in tools: Adding important documents or info in your transactional emails is very important. These built-in tools that Vision6 provides come to help you stay compliant and help you always have an email archive nearby for future reference.
Creating an automation message on Vision6
There are a total of 12 integrations that clients can use on this platform, all of them meant to ease your efforts to create interesting and engaging email and SMS marketing campaigns. Some of the most important integrations on their list include Google Ads, Facebook Business, Google Analytics, Shopify, WordPress, Zapier, and many others.
Some of the integrations available on this platform
Aweber is a good alternative to this platform if you want something similar and easy to work with. It has email automation tools, a 100% free version, and a Pro paid plan with extra features. Plus, it allows you to design using Canva and has a lot of tutorials that could prove useful.
Mailerlite is another interesting option for a company or individual. It is free for up to 1,00 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month. Besides that, it reportedly has a contact support system that has won awards for its professionalism.
Benchmark represents an option if you want similar email marketing features that are easy to use. This software is worth your time, especially if you are not that experienced or have a small brand in your hands. It has a very good customer support system and a lot of happy clients.
In summary, my opinion is that Vision6 is truly an interesting email and SMS marketing software that could prove useful for all kinds of companies. It may be better suited for people with a bit of experience in this field as its interface could seem confusing at first. Apart from that, its numerous features, advanced email automation tool, and variety of integrations that will save you a lot of time are without a doubt clear reasons for you to at least try out the free version of this platform.