The Best Email Marketing Tools That Cost You Absolutely Nothing
Written By Jason Rowse - Digital Marketing Expert
Coco Chanel is famous for saying, ‘the best things in life are free’. It rings true for email marketing because there are numerous tools for creating attractive messages that are available entirely for free.
From research to formatting, and designing, this article will reveal free tools you can use to generate captivating marketing messages from scratch.
Free Email Research Tools
The first step for building a successful campaign is content ideation.
Here are the top two tools for research:
- Feedly: An elite RSS reader application, Feedly is a free email marketing software It's useful for tracking the best content in the industry for resharing
- Scope: If an email caught your eye for its unique or creative look, use Scope to deconstruct it and make sense of its code
Free Email Design Tools
Design is as important as content when it comes to email. Take a look at five free design tools that can help your messages appear more attractive to the intended reader.
- BEE Free: This is the best drag-and-drop interface for making mobile-responsive content without even a signup
- Colorlib: Don’t have time to create your own HTML templates? Find them for free from this company
- PicResize: Stop using sophisticated tools like Photoshop for modifying pictures. Instead, use this easy resizing tool in tandem with the best free email marketing software
- Free HTML Formatter: When you’re creating marketing messages with HTML, go for this product to tidy-up your code
- HTML To Email Text Converter: Use this complimentary service to transform design-rich messages into plain text
Free Landing Page Building Tools
An effective landing page persuades readers to click on the offer you are presenting. Accordingly, here are the best tools to build these pages, all of which are are free of cost:
- Mailchimp: Popular for its free email marketing services, Mailchimp offers responsive templates, product promotion tools, and more with its landing pages. The best thing is you can also combine this lead generation tool with other marketing channels
- Xtensio: Edit many templates for several niches with real-time collaboration. Combined with the analytics tools, this a fine option for building high-conversion pages for your campaigns
- Ucraft: Modify content using responsive templates for business, events, blog, fashion, agency, and more. This vendor is highly sought after for its convenient drag-and-drop builder
- OntraPort Pages: Known for its previous product called Ontrapages, this is an advanced tool for constructing landing pages. Its flexible publishing and tools for personalization, conversions, and tracking make it a sound choice
- Vertical Response: This service is all you need if you know nothing about graphic design. It offers several templates to customize your information along with SEO and insightful analytics
Free A/B Testing Tools
The following lists the top free email marketing tools for testing your body, subject line, deliverability, and so forth.
- PutsEmail: The complete testing package from Litmus to test your subject line and content body
- Mail-Tester: This tool helps you assess the rate of spamminess of your content
- SendForensics: Compare the performance, create warnings, and test your email deliverability with this helpful tool
- CoSchedule Email Subject Line Tester: This will help you improve campaign results with great subject lines
- ZettaSphere: Use the split testing calculators to plan experiments with this testing tool. You can also determine significant statistics from your tests
Free Email Delivery Tools
Seeking a free email delivery service to start delivering your messages? Check out the best service providers with top delivery features highlighted below.